ISSN: 1310–0270 (Print), 1314–8575 (Online)
Editor-in-Chief: Acad. Prof. Hristo Beloev, DTSc DHC mult., – "Angel Kanchev", University of Ruse (Bulgaria)
Editor: Dr. Albena Simova, Assist. Prof.
The "Strategies for policy in science and education" is a scientific publication founded in 1993, which aims to::
- Familiarize pedagogical specialists with management functions: directors of educational institutions, experts from regional inspectorates, as well as specialists in municipalities, with the vision of the educational policy of the Ministry of Education and Culture.
- Present scientific analyzes and paradigms for the development of Bulgarian education in a European context for university professors and specialists from the scientific and educational sector in the higher education system.
– Present the strategic priorities in the field of scientific research with a theoretical and applied nature.
- Orient the teaching staff from all levels of the educational system how to apply innovative educational practices and their relationship with the scientific policy of the Ministry of Education and Science.
- Orient researchers in science and educational practice about implementation of project proposals and programs in a European and national context, laws, state educational standards, curricula and other documents of a recommendatory and directive nature related to the Bulgarian educational policy.
- Constant rubrics are maintained on politics in secondary and higher education, scientific policy, integration in the European educational and scientific space, results of scientific research, discussions, new books, etc.
The magazine is an organizer and co-organizer of discussions, round tables, scientific conferences dedicated to contemporary problems in Bulgarian education and science, a media partner in international educational projects.
Publication frequency – 6 issues per year.
0.2 (2022) Q4 (2022)
Impact factor Rank by JCI
Strategii - Strategies articles are referenced and indexed in:
– Web of Science
– The Philosopher’s Index
– European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS)
– Central and Eastern European Online Library (CEEOL)
– EBSCOhost Research Databases
– Google Scholar, Primo (Ex Libris), Summon (ProQuest)
– SOCIOLOGICAL ABSTRACTS
– SOCIAL SERVICES ABSTRACTS
– WORLDWIDE POLITICAL SCIENCE ABSTRACTS
– PAIS INTERNATIONAL AND LINGUISTIC
– LANGUAGE BEHAVIOR ABSTRACTS